Accede comprises two components:
- Desktop control module software
- Rugged tablet app
While the rugged tablet device is an integral part of Accede, it really is can be viewed more simply as a data-capturing tool for the desktop control module. In other words, it is possible to operate the entire product via only the Accede desktop software.
- Used to define system options and lookup tables
- Three-level user headings are definable. eg Project/Site/Unit or Building/Level/Room, or Project/Area/Lot, or Customer/Site/Plant Item
- Define a hierarchy of headings, eg define what are valid Units within each Site within Project, or valid Plant Items within Sites for each Customer
- Four categories, can be defined by the user, eg Room, Discipline, Reason, Keyword, etc
- Ability to define unlimited number of Note Types in order to capture data not otherwise catered for on the rugged tablet device
- Synchronizes with data captured in the rugged tablet device
- Able to synchronize with more than one rugged tablet device
- Sends electronic notifications to those responsible for punchlist items
- Hard copy ie print
- Sends electronic reminders to those responsible for overdue items on a pre-defined, regular basis.
- Reporting and analysis
- Items may be viewed/retrieved by highly configurable tree tool
- Navigation tree-view may be structured by any combination of three headings, four categories, plus responsible party.
- Reports may be sent to Preview, Print, HTML, Excel, Word, PDF or PDF emailed directly.
- Report examples: “Give me a list of…”
- All open snag list items
- All overdue snag list items
- Open snag list items in North Tower
- Snag list items with keyword “Failed Hinge”
- Snag list items assigned to Ajax Painters with a Reason of “Poor workmanship”
- Open snag list items assigned to Ajax Painters where the scheduled start date is next week.
- Open snag list items in South Tower, Unit 203
Rugged tablet app
- Minimal data entry necessary
- Extensive use of snag lists as defined in desktop app
- Can select key phrases from snag lists. eg “Repaint west wall”
- Ability to capture many images per item using inbuilt tablet camera.
- Ability to markup (annotate) photos